(631) 585-6100        Home | Advertisements | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | Vintage Chart
Lake Fine Wines.
login Login Emails Emails Cart Cart
Follow us on
Search    
 
Enter # when searching by SKU (i.e. #12345)
 
wines Spirits. Accessories Gifts. Wine Club. About Us.
Email
Add your email to receive updates on our best deals and coupons.
Features
Wine Region.
Red Varietal.
White Varietal
Wine Type.
Spirits by Type

Shop by Price
From:  
To:
Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon 750ml 2012
Sku: 152
Named America's top Cabernet Sauvignon for three years running in Wine & Spirit's poll of restaurant professionals. Jordan's latest release, the 2009 Cabernet has pretty, forward aromas of p ...more
Product Rating
Product Information
Grape Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
Type: Still wine
Reg. $64.99
Buy Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon

OR
Leave a Comment
Named America's top Cabernet Sauvignon for three years running in Wine & Spirit's poll of restaurant professionals. Jordan's latest release, the 2009 Cabernet has pretty, forward aromas of plum and black cherry, and a nice bit of acidity that helps lend it that famous food-friendliness. A blend of 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 19% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot, 1% Malbec, it was aged for twelve months in predominantly French oak (77%) with the remainder in American oak (23%). Jordan's philosophy and style is inspired by the Bordeaux tradition, in which balance, restraint, elegance, and ageability are the focus. Winery notes: "This vintage is a dream come true for winemaker Rob Davis, combining both an excellent growing season and our new direction with fruit sourcing. Visually stunning with a deep garnet-ruby hue, this wine possesses an unprecedented elegance of fruit expression, lively acidity, tannin structure and oak integration. Aromas of blackberry, black cherry and cassis are supported by subtle hints of baking spice and vanilla from oak aging. Enjoy now or cellar through 2025."
Wine maker notes
Every vintage of Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon is crafted with a focus on striking a perfect balance between beautiful fruit, silky tannins and a lingering finish. It is this delicate balance-all done by taste-that allows for the gradual, graceful evolution of Jordan’s Cabernet Sauvignon in bottle. Renowned for our consistency of quality vintage after vintage, Jordan has remained one of the most popular wines on the best U.S. restaurant wine lists for decades. The diversity of our collection of crus-estate vineyard blocks that have more clay-rich soils like the Right Bank of Bordeaux and family grower parcels on mid-slope, well-drained Sonoma County vineyards with mineral-rich, gravelly soils reminiscent of Bordeaux’s Left Bank-gives our new world Bordeaux blend of Cabernet Sauvignon a complexity found only in the top first growths of the world.

Producer
Established in 1972, Jordan Vineyard & Winery was inspired by the great wine estates of France and the timeless connection between food, wine and hospitality. Founders Tom and Sally Jordan were maverick pioneers with a unique vision. They wanted to be the first to create a Bordeaux-style California Cabernet Sauvignon that was approachable while young yet aged gracefully. Located in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley, the home for their wine would be an extraordinary chateau combining winemaking facilities, guest suites, and kitchen and dining areas under one roof. The couple set a standard for American wine quality and wine country hospitality-a top standard that is still held at Jordan today. Under the guidance of second-generation vintner John Jordan and Rob Davis, the winemaker whose hands have crafted every vintage of Jordan since the inaugural 1976, Jordan Vineyard & Winery continues to innovate and elevate through award-winning wines and hospitality. From advancements in fruit sourcing, oak aging, precision farming and conserving natural resources to diversifying agriculture and creating new visitor experiences at our Healdsburg winery, Jordan maintains a relentless quest to improve with every vintage.

Home | Wine | Spirits | Accessories | Gifts | Wine Club | About Us | Shopping Cart
Shipping Info | Contact Us | Sign up for Preferred Customer Card | Store Directons
View Mobile Site
Powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
Copyright © 2016 Lake Buy-Rite
Store Hours:
Monday -Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 9PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
(631) 585-6100

299-2 Hawkins Avenue
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Facebook Twitter