(631) 585-6100        Home | Advertisements | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | Vintage Chart
Lake Fine Wines.
login Login Emails Emails Cart Cart
Follow us on
Enter # when searching by SKU (i.e. #12345)
wines Spirits. Accessories Gifts. Wine Club. About Us.
Add your email to receive updates on our best deals and coupons.
Wine Region.
Red Varietal.
White Varietal
Wine Type.
Spirits by Type

Shop by Price
results 1-8 of 8
Sort by:
Terrapura Chardonnay 2015  750ml     
  Sku: 2041679  
Reg. $13.99
On Sale $12.19
19% discount on 12 bottles for $135.48
Cono Sur Reserva Especial Chardonnay 2013  750ml     
A Chardonnay from just a couple of steps away from the Pacific Ocean, Casablanca Valley, which is a privileged origin for growing cold climate varieties. This bright yellow wine with golden hints is recognized for its strong citrus aromas which accompany a superb mineral and oak character. In mouth, it’s fruity, mineral and fresh. Overall, an elegant, refreshing, crisp and balanced Chardonnay.... click for more details
Sku: 1885692  
Reg. $14.99
On Sale $12.99
20% discount on 12 bottles for $143.88
Cousino-Macul Chardonnay Chard 2015  750ml     
  Sku: 2043761  
Reg. $11.99
On Sale $10.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $116.28
Miguel Torres Chardonnay Reserva Santa Digna  750ml     
It displays a brilliant pale yellow color, with green hues. Its aroma offers a predominance of chardonnay varietal notes (mango, apricot), enhanced by vanilla and coconut nuances. An excellent balance between density and acidity on the palate is followed by a very fruity aftertaste. The name Santa Digna was given to the crosses marking the district boundaries of a land. These crosses served to ... click for more details
Sku: 1059302  
Reg. $17.59
On Sale $15.19
20% discount on 12 bottles for $167.88
Misiones de Rengo Chardonnay 2010  750ml     
The Chardonnay reveals dried fruit aromas, such as pineapple, custard apple, melon and banana. The scent of orange peel appears as citrus notes. On palate it is sweet and fresh, a fleshy wine that enhances the balance encountered due to its natural acidity. Ripe fruits with some citrus notes dominate the lingering taste. It is a mouth filling wine, pleasant with a velvety finish. Ideal to pair ... click for more details
Sku: 1698077  
Reg. $13.69
On Sale $11.89
20% discount on 12 bottles for $131.88
Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva  750ml     
25% of this wine is fermented and aged in French and American oak barrels for seven months. During this process, the wine is kept on its lees to enhance roundness. The remaining 75% is fermented in stainless steel vats to produce maximum fruit expression.14.4% abvEnjoy with seafood, lobster, salads and white meat dishes.... click for more details
Sku: 1610708  
Reg. $16.99
On Sale $14.79
19% discount on 12 bottles for $164.28
Gran Reserva Serie Riberas Chardonnay 2014  750ml     
Bright yellow in color with an elegant and complex bouquet of tropical fruits and toasted hazelnuts, intermingling with clean, mineral notes. Soft, silky texture on the palate backed by a pleasing acidity, with a long, flavorful finish.Gran Reserva Serie Riberas Chardonnay is a perfect partner for a variety of fish and seafood dishes.... click for more details
Sku: 1995497  
Reg. $18.39
On Sale $15.99
20% discount on 6 bottles for $88.14
Los Vascos Chardonnay 2015  750ml     
In the mid-nineteenth century, two of the leading Chilean wine producers brought vines from Bordeaux to improve the quality of the original vineyard of Viña Los Vascos. Chile's natural geographic frontiers protected it from the Phyloxera epidemic of the late nineteenth century and resulted in an unbroken line of wine stock that now produces some of the finest wines in all of Chile. The ... click for more details
Sku: 2008842  
Reg. $12.99
On Sale $11.29
19% discount on 12 bottles for $125.88
Home | Wine | Spirits | Accessories | Gifts | Wine Club | About Us | Shopping Cart
Shipping Info | Contact Us | Sign up for Preferred Customer Card | Store Directons
View Mobile Site
Powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
Copyright © 2016 Lake Buy-Rite
Store Hours:
Monday -Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 9PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
(631) 585-6100

299-2 Hawkins Avenue
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Facebook Twitter