(631) 585-6100        Home | Advertisements | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | Vintage Chart
Lake Fine Wines.
login Login Emails Emails Cart Cart
Follow us on
Search
 
Enter # when searching by SKU (i.e. #12345)
 
wines Spirits. Accessories Gifts. Wine Club. About Us.
Email
Add your email to receive updates on our best deals and coupons.
Features
Wine Region.
Red Varietal.
White Varietal
Wine Type.
Spirits by Type

Shop by Price
From:  
To:
results 1-11 of 11
Italy
Sort by:
Attems Sauvignon Blanc Cicinis 2011  750ml     
A Sauvignon Blanc vineyard lies on a hill called ... more
Sku: 1898717  
Reg. $49.99
On Sale $43.39
20% discount on 6 bottles for $239.94
 
Bastianich Calabrone 2009  750ml     
Calabrone is an estate reserve released only when  more
Sku: 1842340  
Reg. $69.99
On Sale $60.69
20% discount on 6 bottles for $335.94
 
Bastianich Tokai Plus 2008  750ml     
  Sku: 1820425  
Reg. $50.99
On Sale $44.29
20% discount on 6 bottles for $245.34
 
Jermann Blau & Blau 2011  750ml     
A blend of 90% Franconia a.k.a. Blaufrankisch and  more
Sku: 1952389  
Reg. $41.99
On Sale $36.49
20% discount on 6 bottles for $202.14
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     
90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade ... more
Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $79.59
On Sale $68.99
20% discount on 6 bottles for $382.14
 
Jermann Riesling Afix 2010  750ml     
  Sku: 1695165  
Reg. $41.39
On Sale $35.89
20% discount on 6 bottles for $197.94
 
Jermann Vintage Tunina 2012  750ml     
A lovely, creamy white, with vibrant acidity and ... more
Sku: 1946203  
Reg. $77.99
On Sale $67.69
20% discount on 6 bottles for $374.94
 
Livio Felluga Abbazia di Rosazzo 2009  750ml     
  Sku: 1775012  
Reg. $83.19
On Sale $71.99
20% discount on 6 bottles for $399.54
 
Livio Felluga Abbazia di Rosazzo 2011  750ml     
The 2011 Rosazzo Abbazia di Rosazzo is a ... more
Sku: 1910202  
Reg. $58.19
On Sale $50.39
20% discount on 6 bottles for $279.54
 
Livio Felluga Terre Alte 2012  750ml     
Created in 1981, Terre Alte is considered one of ... more
Sku: 1960005  
Reg. $83.19
On Sale $71.99
20% discount on 6 bottles for $399.54
 
Zuani Collio Bianco Zuani 2011  750ml     
The Felluga name is synonymous with Friuli ... more
Sku: 1930698  
Reg. $40.99
On Sale $35.59
20% discount on 6 bottles for $197.34
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Accessories | Gifts | Wine Club | About Us | Shopping Cart
Shipping Info | Contact Us | Sign up for Preferred Customer Card | Store Directons

Powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
Copyright © 2015 Lake Buy-Rite
Store Hours:
Monday -Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 9PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
(631) 585-6100

299-2 Hawkins Avenue
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Facebook Twitter