(631) 585-6100        Home | Advertisements | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | Vintage Chart
Lake Fine Wines.
login Login Emails Emails Cart Cart
Follow us on
Search    
 
Enter # when searching by SKU (i.e. #12345)
 
wines Spirits. Accessories Gifts. Wine Club. About Us.
Email
Add your email to receive updates on our best deals and coupons.
Features
Wine Region.
Red Varietal.
White Varietal
Wine Type.
Spirits by Type

Shop by Price
From:  
To:
results 1-8 of 8
Italy
Sort by:
Principato Pinot Grigio-Chardonnay  750ml     
Selected hillside vineyards throughout the provinces of Trentino, the Veneto, and Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the three districts that together form northeast Italy’s Tre Venezie Region.Grapes are harvested by hand, starting with Pinot Grigio in the first few days of September and followed a week later by the Chardonnay. After a light pressing and fermentation, the two varieties are blended together ... click for more details
Sku: 1042708  
Reg. $8.59
On Sale $7.39
20% discount on 12 bottles for $82.68
 
Marco Felluga Collio Chardonnay 2012  750ml     
This Italian estate was founded in 1950 by Marco Felluga. Located in Gradisca d’Isonzo, a fortified citadel of the Venetian Republic, Marco’s son Roberto runs the winery. Felluga controls over 250 acres of vineyards, most of which are family owned and operated, within the Collio. The vineyards are planted on layers of sandstone, limestone and clay at an elevation of 262 feet. Roberto ... click for more details
Sku: 1830235  
Reg. $20.99
On Sale $18.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $202.68
 
Duetorri Chardonnay 2014  750ml     
Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting rendition of this international varietal, DueTorri Chardonnay showcases bright aromas of apples, vibrant acidity and a clean finish. Fermented, then ... click for more details
Sku: 1996147  
Reg. $11.99
On Sale $10.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $116.28
 
Jermann Dreams 2012  750ml     
A leesy white, open-knit and medium-bodied, with poached apple, pear, creamed almond and lemon meringue flavors, backed by zesty acidity and a rich vein of smoky minerality. Shows intensity, particularly up front, but this is more subtle on the spiced finish. Chardonnay. Drink now through 2022. 2,900 cases made.-AN 90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his ... click for more details
Sku: 1966535  
Reg. $79.59
On Sale $68.99
20% discount on 6 bottles for $382.14
 
Livio Felluga Vertigo Bianco 2014  750ml     
Color: Straw yellow with light greenish hues Aroma: Intense, fresh and captivating; evident notes of citrus and lemon peel; hints of mint, Pitosphoro and cherry flowers, integrated with spicy aromas. Palate: Lively and fresh with excellent balance of acidity; long and persistent aftertaste with clear citrus and spice notes. Vinification: The grapes are carefully destemmed and left to ... click for more details
Sku: 2008757  
Reg. $23.49
On Sale $20.39
20% discount on 12 bottles for $225.48
 
di Lenardo Chardonnay Dal Vigneto Vigne da Lis Maris 2014  750ml     
The Di Lenardo family has cultivated vines in Friuli-Venezia Giulia since the early 1800's. Quality took a leap forward in 1987, when the estate decided to press only the grapes grown in their vineyards. In 1998, winemaker Massimo di Lenardo personally took charge of the wine production. Emphasis was placed on using only handpicked, estate grown fruit coupled with new plantings of specially ... click for more details
Sku: 2008052  
Reg. $14.99
On Sale $12.99
20% discount on 12 bottles for $143.88
 
Bortoluzzi Chardonnay 2012  750ml     
Deep straw yellow in color; intense, persistent bouquet reminiscent of ripe fruit, with a very pleasing – never excessive – vein of toasted oak. Mellow, structured palate with well integrated acidity, distinct balance, body and persistence.Structured, rich, flavorful first courses, fish soup, mushroom ... click for more details
Sku: 1876831  
Reg. $20.49
On Sale $17.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $196.68
 
Jermann Chardonnay 2013  750ml     
A white with lots of fresh-fruit and dried-apple character. Flint undertones. Medium to full body with sliced lemon and peach. Screw cap. Drink now.... click for more details
Sku: 2015187  
Reg. $33.79
On Sale $29.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $323.88
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Accessories | Gifts | Wine Club | About Us | Shopping Cart
Shipping Info | Contact Us | Sign up for Preferred Customer Card | Store Directons
View Mobile Site
Powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
Copyright © 2016 Lake Buy-Rite
Store Hours:
Monday -Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 9PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
(631) 585-6100

299-2 Hawkins Avenue
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Facebook Twitter