(631) 585-6100        Home | Advertisements | Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | Contact Us | Vintage Chart
Lake Fine Wines.
login Login Emails Emails Cart Cart
Follow us on
Search    
 
Enter # when searching by SKU (i.e. #12345)
 
wines Spirits. Accessories Gifts. Wine Club. About Us.
Email
Add your email to receive updates on our best deals and coupons.
Features
Wine Region.
Red Varietal.
White Varietal
Wine Type.
Spirits by Type

Shop by Price
From:  
To:
SEARCH RESULTSresults 1-20 of 20
for United States, New York, Finger Lakes, Cayuga Lake
Sort by:
Fujac Hard Cider  750ml     
A bubbly blend of juices from Jonagold, Jonamac, Fuji, Crispin, and Macoun apples grown locally at Red Jacket Orchards. Drier than our Apple wine and with a lower ABV of only 7.1%, this light, refreshing option is a perfect alternative.... click for more details
Sku: 2018986  
Reg. $9.99
On Sale $8.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $95.88
 
Hosmer Cabernet Franc  750ml     
Our flagship red is fruit forward with flavors of red raspberry & black currant with medium tannins and smooth oak.... click for more details
Sku: 1069317  
Reg. $20.49
On Sale $17.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $196.68
 
Hosmer Chardonnay  750ml     
The first Chardonnay vines were planted on the farm in 1975, making them some of the oldest vines on the farm. They are trained to V.S.P. (vertical shoot positioning) and high cordon allowing for a mix of cultural practices to express the fruits dimension to fully develop the grapes varietal flavors.... click for more details
Sku: 1068501  
Reg. $15.39
On Sale $13.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $147.48
 
Hosmer Dry Rose  750ml     
Fresh flavors of strawberry and watermelon mingle along with subtle aromas of vanilla, raspberry and sweet cream. Dry Rose is made from 100% Cabernet Franc grapes that were crushed and de-stemmed and left on the skins for 24 hours and blended. It is truly a DRY Rose, made in the European tradition.... click for more details
Sku: 1423501  
Reg. $15.39
On Sale $13.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $147.48
 
Hosmer Lemberger  750ml     
A unique, dry red wine with the grape being of German/Austrian origin. Lemberger is a versatile wine that can complement dishes that go with red or white wine. ... click for more details
Sku: 1474331  
Reg. $20.49
On Sale $17.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $196.68
 
Hosmer Pinot Gris  750ml     
A versatile dry white table wine, try Pinot Gris with dinners of chicken, fish or pasta with cream sauce. This wine is also excellent as an accompaniment to strong flavored cheeses.... click for more details
Sku: 1423510  
Reg. $20.49
On Sale $17.69
20% discount on 12 bottles for $196.68
 
Hosmer Pinot Noir Brut Rose  750ml       
Produced using the traditional Methode Champenoise technique, involving a secondary fermentation that occurs in each bottle. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Raspberry and lavender aromas begin the nose, offering violet and current, moving to a front palate of Bing cherry and wild black plum. The middle and finish of the palate flavors transcend to graham cracker, strawberry shortcake, and ... click for more details
Sku: 1855037  
Reg. $27.59
On Sale $23.89
20% discount on 12 bottles for $263.88
 
Hosmer Riesling  750ml     
The oldest Riesling vines on the farm are 30 years old. They are planted on high lime Cazenovia loam soils. All the Riesling is trained on V.S.P. (vertical shoot positioning), this allows for optimum sun and air exposure to fully develop the grape’s flavors.... click for more details
Sku: 1420954  
Reg. $15.39
On Sale $13.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $147.48
 
Hosmer Riesling Dry  750ml     
The oldest Riesling vines on the farm are 30 years old. They are planted on high lime Cazenovia loam soils. All the Riesling is trained on V.S.P. (vertical shoot positioning), this allows for optimum sun and air exposure to fully develop the grape’s flavors. ... click for more details
Sku: 1423500  
Reg. $15.39
On Sale $13.29
20% discount on 12 bottles for $147.48
 
Hosmer Riesling Vintner's Reserve 2012  750ml     
The oldest Riesling vines on the farm are over 30 years old. They are planted on high lime Cazenovia loam soils. All the Riesling is trained on V.S.P. (vertical shoot positioning), this allows for optimum sun and air exposure to fully develop the grape’s flavors.... click for more details
Sku: 1992399  
Reg. $28.59
On Sale $24.79
20% discount on 12 bottles for $274.68
 
Sheldrake Point Gewurztraminer 2012  750ml     
Complex and lovely. Aromas of honeyed pear, white pepper and nutmeg play on the nose. The palate is densely flavored with a touch of sweetness, spice and white flowers. The texture is rich and almost waxy with a persistent and flavorful finish. ... click for more details
Sku: 1819327  
Reg. $19.99
On Sale $17.39
20% discount on 12 bottles for $191.88
 
Single Wheel Riesling Dry  750ml     
Our mission at Single Wheel is to showcase a wine variety, vineyard, and season. By narrowing our scope to one variety, one field and one season, we hope to impart focus and clarity in the glass. We believe that this can provide an experience more closely linked to the land. We hope to provide a lens through which our farm can be experienced, and paint a picture of our passion on your taste buds.  click for more details
Sku: 1915782  
Reg. $19.39
On Sale $16.89
20% discount on 12 bottles for $187.08
 
Thirsty Owl Chardonnay Doyle-Fournier Vineyard  750ml     
  Sku: 2040632  
Reg. $11.99
On Sale $10.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $116.28
 
Thirsty Owl Lot 99 2012  750ml     
A “Revolutionary” wine. 65% Chancellor, 35% Pinot Noir. Plummy and smooth with oak accents and a lasting ... click for more details
Sku: 1883285  
Reg. $13.99
On Sale $12.19
19% discount on 12 bottles for $135.48
 
Thirsty Owl Pinot Noir 2013  750ml     
  Sku: 2003355  
Reg. $18.99
On Sale $16.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $183.48
 
Thirsty Owl Pinot Noir Rose Plane Vineyard 2014  750ml     
  Sku: 2019018  
Reg. $14.99
On Sale $12.99
20% discount on 12 bottles for $143.88
 
Thirsty Owl Riesling 2014  750ml     
A traditional Finger Lakes Riesing with wonderful fruit aromas & flavors and a smooth lingering finish.(RS 2.0%) CONCORDANCE GOLD MEDAL Winner - 2006 Indy International Wine ... click for more details
Sku: 2022260  
Reg. $13.99
On Sale $12.19
19% discount on 12 bottles for $135.48
 
Thirsty Owl Riesling Dry 2014  750ml     
A summery white with bright, citrus aromas. Just enough sweetness to display lively notes of ripe nectarine, and a soft, dry finish.... click for more details
Sku: 1979127  
Reg. $14.99
On Sale $12.99
20% discount on 12 bottles for $143.88
 
Thirsty Owl Riesling Dry Lahoma Vineyard  750ml     
  Sku: 2019019  
Reg. $18.99
On Sale $16.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $183.48
 
Thirsty Owl Vidal Blanc 2012  750ml     
Lively fruit with tropical overtones, a hint of pineapple and an easy finish.... click for more details
Sku: 1883287  
Reg. $11.99
On Sale $10.49
19% discount on 12 bottles for $116.28
 
1 
Home | Wine | Spirits | Accessories | Gifts | Wine Club | About Us | Shopping Cart
Shipping Info | Contact Us | Sign up for Preferred Customer Card | Store Directons
View Mobile Site
Powered by Beverage Media Group | Privacy Policy | Legal Notice
Copyright © 2016 Lake Buy-Rite
Store Hours:
Monday -Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM - 9PM
Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
(631) 585-6100

299-2 Hawkins Avenue
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Facebook Twitter